Neem Tree (Margosa Tree)
Neem Tree is native to Indian subcontinent. In fact, Ancient Indians had fully utilized benefits of Neem tree rather than modern Indians are utilizing them. Neem Flower, Neem Leaves, and Neem stick, all are good for health. Neem leaves contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, Neem flower has antiseptic properties which cleanse your system. Indians especially take it during UGADI Festival (India New year) as Ugadi pachadi (Special Juice prepared on Indias New year).
Benefits of Neem:
- Neem leaves contains many anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Bleeding from the gums of teeth can be treated if you are gargling the Neem leave juice.
- Neem elixir helps to refine the blood.
- Neem elixir is a very good one for fighting against toxins and promotes excretion of toxins from Liver, and Kidneys.
- Blood circulation will be good if you daily consume Neem elixir.
- Blood glucose levels and Blood pressure are being controlled by Neem elixir.
- Neem stick is a good source for brushing your teeth. Actually, upon time transmission usage of Neem stick has been reduced. I have seen many elder people who used to brush with Neem stick and they had good oral health. Many researchers have also found good oral health when brushing with Neem ingredients.